11 November 2007

ze cough

*cough cough*
my new phrase of the week.. hehe
yup.. been coughing for about a week now and its still going strong.. must be the stress eh?
But I really thank God for wonder friends who have really been looking out for me =)
Friends who've passed me medicine and vitamin C, who've been checking and asking me bout me constantly, and who've entertained me in the wee hours of the morning when I couldnt sleep coz i was coughing.
and also really appreciate my mum who have been cooking up all sorts of concoction for me ever since she found out i've been coughing. so far.. I've have some OPC thing with vit C... and pi pa gao.. and some pear thing with dont know what..

But anyway.. had a pretty busy sunday as usual.. but a fantastic time =)
It has really been loads of fun playing in the ensemble! well. if ure wondering wat the ensemble is for.. my church is having a huge musical production - TPG 2007- put up by the kids together with all the teachers (who are mostly youths).
it'll be on the 7th of dec, 7.30pm in Church of Singapore (Marine Parade). tickets have been fully sold out already!! but i have a few seats reserved.. so if any of u wanna come, let me know asap! if not there's always the overflow room =)
some teasers.. photos i took of my class preparing for the production, the ensemble rehearsal and the technical run


my class at work on the props and costumes

the boys at work.. a rare sight?

my whole class!!! love them loads =)


(my sister with the french horn!)

A total of almost 20 ppl in the ensemble. 1 clarinet, 3 flutes, 2 oboes, 1 tenor sax, 1 french horn, 1 euphonium, bout 8 violins, 1 cello and 1 double bass


The teachers hard at work.. hee
got you guys interested yet? buzz me =)

1 comment:

the love within me said...

hey ying... my hair look so weird... the middle parting is so ob... eeeee...hahah... =)